AVIC411.com

D3 audio settings override iPod?

I have a 3G nano and 2G nano. They both work fine even before I found out there are supposed issues. I just purchased a 5.5G iPod (wolf chip) instead of using my gigabeat since the setup looks a lot cleaner with the iPod connector in the back. My ultimate question is about the audio settings. Does the D3 override the ipods settings? Should I turn the volume all the way up before I plug it in? I've noticed if I have the shuffle on the nano's that it will still carry over too the D3 which is kind of lame but whatever. Any tips/info is appreciated. If this was already discussed on a earlier thread I couldn't find it so please post if you find one. Thanks and I have a 60gb gigabeat for sale now :D

• 3 weeks later...

At least some of it does. For example, I know that the bass boost and the bass reducers on the IPOD do carry over through the D3. Couldn't figure out why my D3 sounded like crap all of the sudden and eventually noticed that I had the bass reducer on on one of my IPODS. Turned it back off and everything sounded great again.

• 5 months later...