AVIC411.com

avic-n3 help plzz!! Pioneer CD-SR11

hello i am planning on buying a Pioneer CD-SR11 and i have few question about it. Will the Pioneer CD-SR11 work with avic-n3 and if so will it let me control my volume and track from the remote if i wanted 2 change a song from my ipod?? and i have a CD-IB10011 ipod adapter:? :?:?

Why not go with the CD VC1 the remote with voice control it is the same remote as the CD-SR11 except you get voice control with it.Yes it does control volume and track. I used to have an N-1 with the CD-VC1 now have an N-3 & my new CD VC1 should be here tmrw. How do you like your CD-IB100II I am looking at getting one for my N-3 also.

Why not go with the CD VC1 the remote with voice control it is the same remote as the CD-SR11 except you get voice control with it.Yes it does control volume and track. I used to have an N-1 with the CD-VC1 now have an N-3 & my new CD VC1 should be here tmrw. How do you like your CD-IB100II I am looking at getting one for my N-3 also.

it's awesome but the only thing i dont like is that u can't watch video's with that adapter but everything else is awesome..i just orderd CD-SR11 couple of days aswell should be here soon the only reason i didnt get the other one is because i hardley use my navigation i just need that remote next 2 my steering wheel so i dont have 2 move my arms 2 lazyy..lol

aww thast cute.. then it's good im sure ull be happy with that adapter another question if u dont mind do u have a rear view camera? if soo which1's are good and that dosnt show alot on the outside kinda hiddin..im looking into buying one but i dont know which one to go with