AVIC411.com

Help with N2 head unit and N1 brain

I have an avic-n2 head unit and a avic-n1 brain seams to work i loaded the latest software

i am testing the unit on a power supply i know the n2 hu has had the bypass done though i cant seam to get it to view dvds it says that the vehicle is in motion.

also i would like to know how to upload some backgrounds i cant get into the setup it is greyed out.

thanks.

Even if the bypass was done you still need to ground the e-brake (light green) wire. ground that and you should be able to change all the setting and watch movies and stuff. To change the backgrounds just follow either pioneer instructions or from a post on this forum.

I just take a cdr and place to folders on it, one title "BG" and another with any title. I fill the bg with all the background pics and the other with some video files. I think it can be anything other than music, b/c if it's music the n2 will think it's a music cd and not a background cd. That's basically it, then just import from cd.