AVIC411.com

Please help my NAV is Lost

Ok I get in the car the other day plug in my where I want to go and away i went. I notice that the arrow is pointing to the side and it is moving sideways. I think WTF so I change views same thing. When I do the driving view it won't even show the road I am on. It has me in the correct vacinity but not on the right roads. I go in to check the dashboard display and the speedo says function not available. I am baffeled. Everything else works but the Nav. It can't find me.

For me to get to the GPS antenna i have to remove my cluster which I don't want to do cause it is very difficult. Does anyone else have any other suggestions as to where I can look? I am going to remove the headunit and look to see if anything is unhooked but i doubt it's that. PLEASE HELP...

It is a Pioneer Z1 i have had it for almost 2 years and it has worked flawless.

Ok I get in the car the other day plug in my where I want to go and away i went. I notice that the arrow is pointing to the side and it is moving sideways. I think WTF so I change views same thing. When I do the driving view it won't even show the road I am on. It has me in the correct vacinity but not on the right roads. I go in to check the dashboard display and the speedo says function not available. I am baffeled. Everything else works but the Nav. It can't find me.

For me to get to the GPS antenna i have to remove my cluster which I don't want to do cause it is very difficult. Does anyone else have any other suggestions as to where I can look? I am going to remove the headunit and look to see if anything is unhooked but i doubt it's that. PLEASE HELP...

It is a Pioneer Z1 i have had it for almost 2 years and it has worked flawless.

Try resetting the callibration data, and if that doesn't help, try a total reset.

how do you do a calibration reset? Is it where you reset the learning data? a

go to:

-Navigation

-settings

-hardware

-3D calibration settings

-touch learning status

-reset all

(see also pages 98, 99 Z2 manual )