AVIC411.com

IPOD USE HELP Please

I got an Ipod video, and I have a Pioneer AVIC D3 TV in my truck, with a ipod cable

My question is I need to know if anyone knows how to get music dvd's onto itunes.

I usually take videos from youtube and save them to realplayer, but when i search my comp for songs and video's with ITUNEs it doesn't find the realplayer stuff ( they might be 2 different formats )

1) anyone know how to do this, or have any suggestions?

also I got a used ipod from a friend that was loaded with songs and movies already, he has a MAC BOOK and i have windows, when I plug it up to my comp, Itunes said I had to restore it to use it, which makes me think I will loss all his songs, to be able to add more off my own stuff, anyone know a way around this?

Cancel when it tries to get you to erase. Then under ipod options check MANUALLY MANAGE MUSIC AND VIDEOS. Then it will allow you to add to whats already on the ipod. You will have to do this always and if you ever restore or update you will loose all the music that was on the ipod when you got it.

Cancel when it tries to get you to erase. Then under ipod options check MANUALLY MANAGE MUSIC AND VIDEOS. Then it will allow you to add to whats already on the ipod. You will have to do this always and if you ever restore or update you will loose all the music that was on the ipod when you got it.

would this be the case even though it is saying stuff about the ipod is set up for a mac and i have windows?

so i used the youtube to itunes converter my friend gave me to transfer the videos to itunes and it worked great, the only problem is the clearaty of the video from you tube on the ipod compared to any dvd or music video dvd i put in the cd drive is terrible the pic looks grey and distorted like it does on youtube or maybe a little worse.

I also have all my youtube video's downloaded to real player.

1) Does anyone know how i can trasfer video's from real player to itunes?

or

2) how to possible resize or clear up the video's from youtube to itunes?

3) also how to kinda shrink video's before putting them on i tunes, there kinda big and fill up my 30gig quick?

thanks

i've done this with music but i had to convert them to mp4 first. thanks