AVIC411.com

Dvd MP3 Playback on a Z1

Does anyone know if its possible? I am asking because I'll be unlocking it soon to do the z3 upgrade on a seperate hdd. I will be adding the songs onto the other hdd from my comp but for now I'll be using an mp3 cd for my songs and would like to know if I can use a dvd loaded with mp3 for now.

Hello-

I'm not sure if you can playback MP3s on a DVD or not. I checked the manual, and couldn't find anything that said that you could. It looks like the unit will only play MP3s from a CD. I have a Z2, but I will give it a try when I get some time. I don't think that you can transfer MP3s from a hard drive to the drive in the Z2/Z3. I'm pretty sure that in order to add music to the library, you have to let the unit encode it. Good luck.

Does anyone know if its possible? I am asking because I'll be unlocking it soon to do the z3 upgrade on a seperate hdd. I will be adding the songs onto the other hdd from my comp but for now I'll be using an mp3 cd for my songs and would like to know if I can use a dvd loaded with mp3 for now.

NO