AVIC411.com

I recently got back my Sirius PNR1 and stuff from my cousin. I let him have it for a year. Then the subscription renewed and he and gave it back to me.

It was originally in my STi, now i since i got it back its in my current car a 350Z. When i had it in my STi, the signal dropped out once in a while, but not as bad as this.

I bought a new DOT antenna for it since the older one looked beat. The PNR1 plugs into my D3 all by itself as there are no other IP bus components in the car.

Now when i start the car up the audio comes in fine. Then it seems whenever the signal cuts out for more than a few seconds, it totally craps out me. No audio, the interface will be stuck on that channel and song info. I cant change the channel, but the D3 is 100% working. It just completely locks up and with no audio until i turn the car off. If i turn the car OFF then back on ON again it works again....at least for another few seconds or minutes till it does it again.

Im thinking its the PNR1. The best buy around the corner from me supposedly has PNR2's in stock. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions before i spend a 100 bucks on another box. Thanks