AVIC411.com

Need help identifying pins on power supply harness!

I hooked up my Z1's HDD to my PC so I can upgrade from the Z2 to Z3 software. The HDD was already unlocked from my last upgrade. Anyway, I hooked it up via the IDE to USB2 adapter and external power and the PC recognized the drive but then the drive went silent. I hooked it up to my laptop the same way but it never powered up. I went back to the PC but still nothing. I thought maybe the power supply for the adapter went bad so I decided to put the HDD back in the Z1. When I power up the Z1, I got a "cannot use HDD" error. OK now I'm screwed. Since my wife was taking the car to California later that day, I decided to put the factory stereo in so I can work on the Z1 while she was gone. Stupid me, I left the power harness in the dash, so now I have no way of opening screen to remove the HDD.

If somebody has an extra Z1 power harness and/or an uninstalled Z1, I could really use your help identifying which pins go to BATT, ACC, and Ground. I've got an extra N2 power harness but it doesn't fit and I'm not sure if the pin locations were the same.