AVIC411.com

trouble with parking connection (soldered) and bluetooth

so I am having problems I cant seem to fix on my d-3. I have the bypass done by moving mute wire in the harness and ALL my connections are soldered and soldered well. I even have a seperate ground going to the chassis that the parking brake is soldered to. For about 6 months everything was fine, then every once in a while and now all the time it says the parking wire is not connected properly. I have tried to jiggle the pin and the harness to get it to stop and it doesnt seem to work, maybe internal? Also my bluetooth will randomly do two things. One it will just dissconnect with my Env and sometimes cycle on and off with it, and second, after being on for an extended amount of time I will no be able to hear any sound at all, people on the other side can hear me and it works normal, I just cant hear anything. Everything to me points to the harness where I did the bypass, but I know the connection is good and the pin is solid. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Scott

so I am having problems I cant seem to fix on my d-3. I have the bypass done by moving mute wire in the harness and ALL my connections are soldered and soldered well. I even have a seperate ground going to the chassis that the parking brake is soldered to. For about 6 months everything was fine, then every once in a while and now all the time it says the parking wire is not connected properly. I have tried to jiggle the pin and the harness to get it to stop and it doesnt seem to work, maybe internal? Also my bluetooth will randomly do two things. One it will just dissconnect with my Env and sometimes cycle on and off with it, and second, after being on for an extended amount of time I will no be able to hear any sound at all, people on the other side can hear me and it works normal, I just cant hear anything. Everything to me points to the harness where I did the bypass, but I know the connection is good and the pin is solid. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Scott

i have the same problem with my env....it connects and disconnects all the time, and the person on the other end cant hear me. as for your connection, disconnect it from the chassis and splice it to the ground wire in the harness....its no different as far as grounding and its 100% sure that its being grounded. and double, triple, even quadruple check that mute wire, since that seems to be the main reason the bypasses dont work properly. and if it is secured in, check the pin on the d3...seems unlikely that something happened to it, but u hafta think logically...if your parking brake and mute wire are properly grounded, the pin is properly secured, theres no wires being pinched, and its still not working, then its something internal. troubleshoot it and get bak wit the results.