AVIC411.com

Smart Car and the F series

I currently have a Hummer and a Avic Z2 upgraded to the Z3. I am selling my Hummer and getting a Smart car. My question is, can I find a mounting bracket for the Smart car? The smart has benn out for a long time in the UK. I would like the F series, the 90 to be exact.

I have a smart car and waiting to get my F90bt installed. I bought the dash kit from this place www.4smartcar.com and it is very reasonable in price $24.99. They also sell the harness that you need to hook up any in dash stereo nav that you want. Hope this helps with your search.

I am also glad that you are now becoming more realistic about the economics of driving an suv. I too used to drive a v8 Sequoia, now it is sitting in my garage collecting dust after being burned numerous times with $100 :( fill up each time at the gas station.

I have seen these posted on the Smart Car fourm, but I had not heard of anyone using them. Let me know how it goes when you get yours installed. As it will be some time before I get my Four-Two. I just reserved one today.

I love my Hummer, but I only drive about 25 miles total every day, and it is all city driving. So I figured I should get something that gets better gas milage. Because I think gas is going to hit the $7+ per gal. mark in the us.