AVIC411.com

NEED SOME HELP!! GOING NUTS!!

was taking a short day trip while driving down the road the screens for the kids decided not to work, then they would and send a screwed up signal. then would work fine agian. .

I would have thought it was the screens but then the head unit would shut off on it with out notice and the only way to get it to start back up again would be to turn on the head unit again.

It would power off and not restart.

ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO FIX IT?????????

was taking a short day trip while driving down the road the screens for the kids decided not to work, then they would and send a screwed up signal. then would work fine agian. .

I would have thought it was the screens but then the head unit would shut off on it with out notice and the only way to get it to start back up again would be to turn on the head unit again.

It would power off and not restart.

ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO FIX IT?????????

where did u get it installed? sounds like bad wiring.

OK thanks will do this.

after you asked earlier i started to think of when i noticed it most. it was after hitting a hard bump one day. and now if you touch the face on it to much while driving it shuts it down also.

Is it possiabel to have a face plate goign bad?

OK thanks will do this.

after you asked earlier i started to think of when i noticed it most. it was after hitting a hard bump one day. and now if you touch the face on it to much while driving it shuts it down also.

Is it possiabel to have a face plate goign bad?

no i was actually going to ask you if it cut out when you hit a bump. thats a sign of a loose wire

OK, i will check the wire connections to make sure none are lose

I have a Monte carlo and it has the steering wheel controls for it and the interface. that just adds tons of wires to the whole mess. not impressed with it either.

but it tends to get cramped up in there do to the size of that interface.

will check it out next weekend. Thanks for the help i will let ya know what i find on it.