AVIC411.com

It is interesting to see a few of you getting concerned about the warranty issues. And for good reason, expiacially when new units have bugs in them. Anytime you purchase any electronics, cameras, speakers, car audo,, etc... always make sure you purchase from a retailer that is an authorized reseller. Checking the manufactors web sites will show you who those resellers are. I can tell you from experience (many bad and worse from New Egg) that retailers will lie their guts to you convincing you they are authorized and your product has a warranty. NOT... They lied to you, got their money and that's that.. you have no warranty from there on.

I am curretnly doing research and pulling quite a bit of info togeher and may end up filing a class action againts New Egg. I cant spell out details as of yet, but may be posting soon asking if other site members are interested. Currently working with the FTC and working on a ton of paper work for them. If things look like a go, i let you board members know.

Authorized premier dealers and authorized pioneer distributor dealers are contracted by pioneer to sell at a minimum advertised price. If a authorized dealer is caught selling under the minimum advertised price they risk being terminated as a pioneer dealer. $860 is way under the minimum advertised price for a F90BT.

But they can enforce a minimum advertised price policy. If a dealer is caught promoting a price below MAP, then Pioneer can terminate their agreement.

My bad sorry to confuse that is what I should have said instead of "if a dealer is caught SELLING under MAP they risk contract termination"