AVIC411.com

iPod: Playing a playlist

I can't seem to figure this one out. I have a playlist that I can search to and select which displays all the songs in the playlist. But how do I tell the Avic to play only what's in the playlist?

For example, my iPod contains everything from albums to live compilations, and my playlist is setup to only include albums (exclude all live music). So I switch over to the iPod interface, which currently is playing a song from amonst all the other songs on the ipod. I press the search button and navigate to the playlist of my choice. Then what? How do I select it, hitting play/pause only does play or pause, it doesn't load the playlist or select the playlist as far as I can tell.

The only manual I received for the iPod portion of the Avic was the installation manual, there was no operation portion for the iPod interface. The main Avic manual contains an abbreviated operating manual and states the following

When you select [Artists], [Albums] or [Genres], you can start a playback of all songs in the selected list. To do this, keep touching the list title.
but I can't figure out what they are talking about. I tried selecting the playlist and keeping my finger on that location but all it does is list the songs in the playlist and the system continues to show the browseing or searching function until I press another key or it timesout in the mean time, the current song continues to play and I know it's not part of the playlist because it's a live compilation.