AVIC411.com

Purchasing a D3 in a week... have some Q's.

Im purchasing a d3 in about a week that is 6 months old. It comes with a 3 year warranty, ipod adapter and remote. I think I am going to try and tackle the install myself. I have been on here doing research etc. This will be my first H/U install so I am pretty nervous about it. I have an 04 Yukon with onstar and bose. I have an alpine aftermarket amp with two Type e12 subs. Is this going to cause any problems over a stock bose setup? Could someone tell me all the parts I am going to need for my setup? It is going to come with the onstar and bose module but that is it. Thanks for all the help yall can provide me, this site rocks

I found one left at my local wholesalers wharehouse. Its a new D3 bundle with bluetooth, Ipod cable, remote, and I think something else I cant remember for $625. Do you guys think its worth it or should I try to get a better bargain from him?

Im in somewhat of a similar situation... My local wholesaler is offering me a brand new D3 with bluetooth, Ipod cable and SIRIUS tuner for $699.. Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the D3 or opt for the DNX7120.

OOOOH Such tough decisions :-)