AVIC411.com

Voice POI and Phone Number on the fritz

Will it never end? I got rid of my F900BT because it was buggier than Windows Vista, and thought that by replacing it with a Z3 that all my problems would be solved. Wronnnng. I already know the sluggish ipod interface cannot be helped. But my huge problems are that the voice control for POI has never and i mean never brought up what I asked. SAY POI "Disneyland Resort"..........."Frank's Seafood Crabbery"

WTF?!?!

And the same goes for manual phone numbers. SAY NUMBER "1 800 555 1212.............8009995112

MORE WTF!?

My mic is mounted on my steering column, it's clear and brand new, most of the other voice commands work fine, but it's these two things that are kind of essential. To be honest with you I wanted a Kenwood 8120, but my dealer whom I've known for years swore against them, saying the last time he installed a Kenwood, that it took him 4 hours to get everything working properly. But for now, I have to contend with a Z3. Any advice chaps?

:x