AVIC411.com

how can i play videos from my itouch to the Z3

please help me, and if you know what i have to buy and where

thanks in advance

Hi, first you need to buy the Apple (only Apple's will work with the iTouch, I installed the TOL Monster and it does not work with iTouch only iPod) iTouch/iPod Composit video output cable. Also if you want to for longer than the battery lasts, get a car power adapter (sorry don't remember who's but Best Buy has it. This will alow you to plug the USB end of the Apple cable into it and then the Lighter or aux 12v socket. Then plug the composit video and audio into the input video / audio connectors on your Z. Then you set the Z to video in and run the iTouch normally, the Z does not control it. The reason you need the Apple cable is it will let you select TV to play the video through. The iPod has a setting for "Always" or "Ask" to output video. The iTouch does not have this setting, it always asks and my Monster cable does not give me the ask popup at the start of the video. But if I connect the Apple cable, even if it's not connected to anything, it will ask. Hope this helps.