AVIC411.com

DNX8120 Quit Auto-Switching to Back-Up Cam

I screwed with a setting and cannot figure out what I did to mess up the auto-switch to back-up camera mode when my truck is in Reverse.

Someone help! I can manually switch to rearview by holding the button for longer than one (1) second, but obviously that's not cool.

Thanks for any help!

After having to ask what turned out to be an embarrassing question (by the way . . . I fumbled upon the setting and fixed the problem, but couldn't get back to the forum to delete the posting -- thanks for the help, anyway) I am certainly not the person to ask about the f-fwd of mp3's.

I do have one other question though --- how can I adjust the volume of the navigation voices when they interrupt? Compared to the music volume (regardless of source playing) the nav voice volume is really high!

I looked through the owner's manual, but couldn't find anything about this.

This is only my second day with the 8120, but it's great . .. Alpine R-series coaxials, Memphis MCA-3004 amp, Alpine overhead monitor (and duplicate DVD player . . couldn't find a monitor I liked better) and finally, the Boyo VTL-200 back-up cam. I'm happy!

I do have one other question though --- how can I adjust the volume of the navigation voices when they interrupt? Compared to the music volume (regardless of source playing) the nav voice volume is really high!

Same menu as before but on the third page. Its called NAVIGATION Guide Volume