AVIC411.com

Sprint Instinct phone & D3/BT200

Anybody out there have this combo? It took awhile to get them working and download the contact list (1 contact @ a time). My problem is that when I touch the Voice Dial icon on the D3, nothing happends. The D3 supports voice dialing and so does the Instinct? Samsung was no help and neither was Sprint. Any suggestions?

im not sure of the voice prompts for the instinct when voicedialing, but I have a treo750. its been awhile since i've used the feature since it was a hassle, but i COULD voicedial w/ it...but i had to now what the voice prompt was because the voice prompts would not come over the D3.

i believe...

for example. I would push the voice command button on the D3. i would say "call steve". the treo repeats it (but not over the car speakers) and i would have to acknowledge it with a "yes."

give it a try...like i said..im not sure what the instinct voice command prompts are...and it HAS been awhile since i've used voice dialing because it was kinda annoying.