AVIC411.com

Newb please help!!!

i know that asking repeat questions is a big no-no on message boards but i am really over-whelmed with all of the infoso i was hoping either a mod or someone with a situation close to mine could help answer a couple questions..i know that alot of the answers are subjective and will take that into consideration..

i currently have a d3 with ipod/ps2/camera/xm nav/bt adaptor...

i like it but am constanly frustrated with the navigating of the menus to enabble features and traverse the menus...

i have an appointment monday that i can still get out of to have the f700intalled..

i have a ps2 and ipod so dvd playback i do not need and i would not order the msn service anyway..

ok my questions are..

1. should i buy it and what problems can i expect to have..lagging does not bother me as i am a patient person..

2.has the bt responded well to the samsung instinct on sprint??

3.i have an audi and love the key color red as my audi is all red..it looks awsome..does the f700 replicate this well??

4..while i know the navtraffic feature will not work, can i still use the xm/nav traffic unit from my d3..i bought it refurbished and have received free xm for over seven months now, with no end in sight i believe...

i have already learned a ton and i am gald that i found this board..

thanks in advance and again sorry if some of these questions have been answered, i just want the most up to date info...

dave