AVIC411.com

F90BT and Ipod Classic 1.1.2

Is anyone using an ipod classic version 1.1.2 with their F series. I have version 1.1.1 on my classic without any issues with the F90 except that on the F90 it shows artist that are suppose to be hidden if they are part of a compilation. I have that feature enabled to hide artist if they are part of a compilation and I think this is a problem with version 1.1.1 on the ipod. However, if 1.1.2 is problematic in any other way with the F series I dont want to open myself up for that headache.

Nobodies using an ipod classic version 1.1.2 with their F series? Does anyone know where I can download the 1.1.1 firmware so I can role back if I decide to update and disaster strikes?

I bought a brand new iPod classic 80GB about 3 weeks ago from Amazon - I'm pretty sure it is 1.1.2 - I'll have to go out to the car to check but I'm 99% sure. It works like a champ - no problems at all - I'm using the 900BT. I have voice control, video - everything.

Thanks,

Chris

Ok went out to the car - yes it is 1.1.2.

Also - I applied the firmware patch to the F today - and it still works - now even better - songs played in normal order etc - also no more messages about - 'some of the features of the ipod not being supported'(even though everything worked fine.)