AVIC411.com

UK F900Bt crashes when searching by street name?

Hi

My AVIC crashes when i try and search for an address by street name. I start by selecting city and thats fine but when i touch street name it re-boots the unit.

I flashed it with the latest update, is it worth doing it again (or can you?) to see if there is a corrupt file?

Cheers

Hi

My AVIC crashes when i try and search for an address by street name. I start by selecting city and thats fine but when i touch street name it re-boots the unit.

I flashed it with the latest update, is it worth doing it again (or can you?) to see if there is a corrupt file?

Cheers

I have spoken to Pioneer's tech people today after reporting this issue yesterday. They said that they have now had a few people calling in about the issue now and it should be fixed shortly. They think that it has only happened since the latest EU update (ver. 1.001900). They said that if you call the Customer Relations team on 0330 123 1240 they will have the latest update on this issue.

Hope this helps,

Eoin

• 4 weeks later...
Hi

Cheers

This issue has now been fixed in the new firmware update availible on the Pioneer EU websites!