AVIC411.com

Sirius/ Ipod problem

i switched from the Ipod to the Sirius today and the Sirius is stuck on channel 24 but with no sound. I try to change the channel but it wont work. Then when I change back to the Ipod, its somehow muted. Ill put the volume all the way up and you can barely hear it. But if I turn the truck off then on again, the volume is restored for the ipod, but the sirius still wont work. How do I fix this??

• 6 months later...

Hello, I am currently having the same problem. My Sirius is stuck on channel 100. I am going to remove the NAV system and mess around with some connections and see if that fixes the problem. The fix might be powering the unit up with the Sirius disconnected and then reconnecting and powering the system back up. I will let you know what I find out. Talk about a pain in the arse, not impressed. :?

• 1 year later...

I'm having the same problem, has anyone come up with a good fix? The unit will sometimes freeze on whatever the last Sirius channel was, with no sound and no ability to change channels. The screen keypad and bottom up/down switches beep when used, but don't change the channel. It usually corrects itself after a day or so, but the intervals are getting longer. All other functions work well (tuner, cd, etc.) Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...