AVIC411.com

2 questions: Phonebook & Speedcams - F900

Hello. I have transferred my phonebook to my AVIC. But a thing that annoyes me is: many of my contacts, have multipple numbers. Fex. "Kenneth", mobile and work. In my phone, I only have one "Kenneth", and then 2 numbers to choose from. But in the AVIC, I get 2 "Kenneth", and I must guess which contact is the mobile number or work number. Any way I can fix this?

Also, can i delete or edit the speedcameras after they have been added?

try this: delete the phone book from your avic, then on your cell phone, separate them, like Kenneth Cell and Kenneth work, and then transfer them....then change your phone bak to the way t was, so your phone has one listing for multiple numbers but your avic will say which is cell or work or home, etc etc

I thought about this the other day, but I haven't tried it

The other option, if you would prefer to keep things neat and orderly, is to manually edit the contact database file that is stored on your F-Series. That will require you to exploit the Windows CE hack, but you'll be able to customize the display of all of the contacts so you can list them as Kenneth - Cell, Kenneth - Office, etc.

If you would like more information on that let me know.