AVIC411.com

F900BT - Nav gives blue screen

I'm about to throw my unit out the window

I have a AVIC F900BT and when my friend and I went to Baltimore and was parked in a parking garage for about 1hr 30mins we get back to the car and leave the garage and the GPS wouldn't respond (I know about the gps thing not working when in a parking garage for a while but thats not the weird part)

the weird part was, after it got a signal, it was nothing but a blue screen but a grey movement cursor (usually red) on top of the blue map

so to avoid being lost, my friend turned on his Garmin and rebooted the AVIC and his started to get a signal right when mine finished rebooting

still a blue screen, so we had to go into the AV Source menu then go back to Map and voila! that fixed it,

I'm tired of the problems with this unit... if anyone wants to take it off my hands I'll sell it for how much I paid through retail sales (PM me for cost) and I really don't care about getting another Pioneer after this