AVIC411.com

HELP my Car wont turn OFF

So i just hooked up my F90Bt and my car wont turn off

I am installing it into a 2005 mustang v6 shaker 500. I hook the Pink VSS to the Blue Yellow striped wire on the top plug of the PCM on the passenger side of the car, Under the hood. I cut that wire and the car still ran then i cut the ILL wire and the car still ran.

I also had it wired for the bypass So i then cut the yellow mute wire and the green parking brake wire that were grounded and it still ran

HELP

WOW do i fill Dettdiddee.

I forgot that i had the amp turn on wire running to the fuse panel on the Pass side interior. from the fuse box it Y so one lead went to the amp and the other end was wired in to behind the dash ready for when i get my F90. I just forgot to pull the wire out of the fuse panel.

Got to that was so screwed up. I was SOOOO happy i had the radio all set up with the presets. then went to turn the key off, AND nothin happened the radio was on and the car was running. the guy that was watching me looked at that and right away he said i am not fuckin with you i swear. So i pulled the radio out and drove home from work and in the hour it took to get home i had a idea..... and i was right!!!!