AVIC411.com

My experience with 6th Ave electronics

Hello,
Ive heard a lot of people writing reviews on 6th Ave, so i thought i would post my experience. I just purchased the Avic-Z1 from them for 1499.00. Price cant be beat. Well it took a little longer to ship it due to the holiday. Otherwise shipping was not a problem. Today i went and purchased everything else that i would have needed for the unit, ipod adapor, sirius radio, and bluetooth adaptor from a different store. I got a call from 6th Ave today. They were trying to sell me additional stuff like the warrenty, ipod adaptor, sirius radio and bluetooth. I am going to return all the products that i purchased from other places cause i was able to save, $58.99 from store prices. Much better then any other prices i could find. I also got the 3 year warrenty for 199.99. So in the end i ended up paying 141 for the three year warrenty. I also didnt pay shipping and handling and Tax.

I think i got a pretty good deal

So i give them 5 stars. only problem i had is that they didnt call sooner.

I ordered it today wednesday night and i should get it by the latest monday if not Friday he said coming from new Jersey to NY

Joseph