AVIC411.com

LG Rumor, Connect but Doesn't work properly?

Problem: LG Rumor connects and transfers the contacts well. The f90 can detect the rumor, but the rumor can't detect the f90. Calls go through, but only come through the phone, not the speakers. And the call box doesn't appear on the screen.

I've seen a couple of threads about this, but not really probable soultion. One problem is exact to the tee. So, I've called up all 3 tech service centers.

Pioneer said... Wow, it doesn't work... too bad

Sprint said... We just sell LG products, want to upgrade

LG said... To actually turn off the Bluetooth setting on the Phone, that's right turn it off and then try to detect the Rumor from the f90. Set BT to visable always and dun. I'm nowhere near my vehicle so, after work I'll give it a try.

He said it seems that the "ON" function from the Rumor may be the item messing up the communication. A dedundant function??

Has anyone got theirs to work properly? This just seems like it wouldn't work. Guys probably jerking my chain!!

My wife and I both have LG Rumors and neither one of us has a problem pairing the phones or making/receiving calls. The only problem I have is that the other person cannot hear us very well. I'm hoping it's just a mic problem because I installed a 90BT over the weekend and it worked flawlessly, way better than my 900BT. Also I found that it was easier to pair from the phone.