AVIC411.com

EUROPE Maps for Z1,2,3 Needed

Hi all,

I am desperate to get the European maps for Avic Z2 or 3. I will ship my car to Europe next week and I need the Europe maps. I remember long time ago someone posted a link how to get those maps but I didn’t pay attention. I had no intention of selling my car at the time.

Please someone give me a hint or a link where I can get those maps.

Thanks

:lol:

I guess no one is able to find any info on Europe Maps..I was looking for some websites like avic411.com (Europe Version) but looks like Europe is not much interested in tweaking their AVIC's. If someone has any links where can I get these maps please let me know. I am very desperate to get these maps. I called Pioneer and they told me we do not support and sell these maps.

Thanks

I guess no one is able to find any info on Europe Maps..I was looking for some websites like avic411.com (Europe Version) but looks like Europe is not much interested in tweaking their AVIC's. If someone has any links where can I get these maps please let me know. I am very desperate to get these maps. I called Pioneer and they told me we do not support and sell these maps.

Thanks

I just returned from driving a rental in Europe. Took my Garmin 760 with me and was absolutely thrilled how well it worked over there. I have the Garmin in addition to my Z3 because the Garmin has more detailed maps and far better routing.

My suggestion therefore: Get a 700 series Garmin, you'll have no problem finding European maps for it.

You may have compatability problems with the pioneer in Europe anyway. As I remember the fm tuner is calibrated different for frequency stepping.