AVIC411.com

Help putting .iso to DVD

Ok, so I downloaded the east .iso it about 3GB. I have unpacked it with winrar, 7 zip, majic iso, all I get is another 3GB file with all the contents unpacked. How do I get the 3 GB iso to a 8GB iso to burn to DVD? I have magic iso, achohol, nero, and a few more. Never had a hard time doing things like this but this is kicking my butt.

Thanks!

A few things...

If you downloaded the .iso from the FTP site (ftp://vwinvoices.com/vwinvoices.com/), you got the wrong file (sorta). That file is incomplete by about 3GB or so.

You need to download the .zip file instead. Once you extract the .zip file, you'll have an .ISO image that is around 7.60GB in size. THAT is what you burn to your DVD (use ImgBurn - free program).

I tried Nero first, but that disc was unreadable. I then used ImgBurn @ 2.4x speed and that worked perfectly fine.

no its not. like i said if you extract the file from the rar file it is like almost 8 gigs.

He downloaded the incomplete .iso that is up on the FTP.

"Ok, so I downloaded the east .iso it about 3GB. "...

On the ftp, there are two files. An incomplete .iso of about 3GB and a .zip file that is about 3.6GB.