AVIC411.com

HOW TO: Install IGO8 + Any Country Maps + Full Sound Control

E ai Guga!!

Nossa vc acredita q tenho esse aparelho o 900bt desde outubro e nao coloquei no carro por causa dos mapas cara!

Vou instalar amanha!

Me responde um coisa vc tem os mapas e os arquivos de voz ai tudo completinho pra me passar?

Se tiver vai salvar minha vida Guga!

Desde ja agradeço pela contribuiçao MUITO OBRIGADO!!!

ABRAÇÃO

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josue, los mapas que tienes son para IGO8.0 o para el 8.3?

hola pablo

el mas completo es R3 el R1 tengo los dos los descarge de aqui http://forum.ppcwarez.org/viewtopic.php ... b7434367e1 uno dice mexico_2008_10.fbl (R3) otro dice Mexico_2007.07_070815.fbl (R1)

english bro, we might be able to help if you guys are having any problems

Hello from mexico

Sorry for the trouble I do not speak English and quiseira of you know if someone could explain how to put maps of mexico f900bt U.S. AVIC I thank you very much in advance. already have the maps and Tess mode.

sorry for the poor translation of this is an online translator

Hello from mexico

Sorry for the trouble I do not speak English and quiseira of you know if someone could explain how to put maps of mexico f900bt U.S. AVIC I thank you very much in advance. already have the maps and Tess mode.

here's what you need to do,

1) search for hacked ezrider.exe,

2)once you've downloaded the hacked ezrider, boot into testmode and go into myflashdisk/apl2/igo and put the hacked ezrider there, be sure to back up your original ezrider,

then go into contents/maps and put your mexico map in there, and that's it,

Hello from mexico

2)once you've downloaded the hacked ezrider, boot into testmode and go into myflashdisk/apl2/igo and put the hacked ezrider there, be sure to back up your original ezrider,

ise and that the only thing that I see are the POI

Hello from mexico

ise and that the only thing that I see are the POI

i don't get what your trying to say but that's pretty much it,

• 2 weeks later...

hi, im new to this im trying to add a UK map on to a US model of the avic f90bt, iv got the test mode files and the igo8 files on a sd card, i put the sd card into the machine boot it up it copies the files then once its finished it goes away but leaves a green box behind. i then try to go to start all progs then exploror but it seems to crash and i cant close the copy screen down to see the desktop what ever i seem to click either leaves a green box behind it or crashes the system

any help would be great also im new to this got the unit yesterday had a look last nite for a few hours and need some help.

just a few questions if people dont mind thanks,

is the igo8 software an updated of the original navigate maps already on the system ?

what do i actaully need to add a uk map is it the same as tom tom you just write over the existing maps on the system folder with the ones i want and it will change them ?

the maps i have found on the net are named "UnitedKingdom8_2008.04_080526" is this correct for uk maps ?

To install the maps do i have to be in testmode or can you do it from the standard screen which it loads ?

last question, the igo8 prog lanuncer is this instead of the origianl front end software which came with the unit or is it used to add items to the pionner software already installed

Thanks agian for all your help if you can email me post in here be so greatfull my email is shep91@googlemail.com

Thank again sebastian

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely awesome GUGA!

I'm also from Brazil, and I've been looking for this unit since it was released, but always wondered if the GPS would work over here in Brazil.

If you don"t mind I would like to get in touch with you through email so we can share some infos about all the process.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guga,

I'm from Brazil and I don´t know how to use the navigation of my avic f900bt. I put the avic in testmode but then didn't kwon what to do.

- you ask to dowload and install leet`s launcher. (I dowloaded it but I don't know how to install)

- you ask to enter the Igo8 directory then copy the contents files dowloaded. (I copied but i don't know where should i past it)

-and the last question if thereis Brazil maps in this Igo8>

Thank you!

Hi Guga,

I'm from Brazil and I don´t know how to use the navigation of my avic f900bt. I put the avic in testmode but then didn't kwon what to do.

- you ask to dowload and install leet`s launcher. (I dowloaded it but I don't know how to install)

- you ask to enter the Igo8 directory then copy the contents files dowloaded. (I copied but i don't know where should i past it)

-and the last question if thereis Brazil maps in this Igo8>

Thank you!

read the hacks thread

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I thought I would revive this topic, now that we have fw 3.0 available.

The question would be: once an F900BT US unit is upgraded to fw 3.0 (that is actually for X910 :) ), it will have US maps on it. How do we make it accept European maps, like it used to be the case for fw 2.0?

To my knowledge, nobody hacked into ezrider.exe yet, so it cannot be convinced to run unlicensed maps.

The workaround for this would be to install the old iGo 8.0 (from fw 2.0) - in this way, we would have the benefits of having an upgraded and more responsive system, but stick with iGo 8.0 for now.

The question is how to do that? So far, I have been able to upgrade the system to fw 3.0 with no problem, the GPS position would show, but of course, in the middle of nowhere, as I live in Europe :roll:

I tried to replace APL2 folder with the one from fw 2.0, but the unit won't go into map mode and reboots itself after 1 min or so. Obviously something is bothering it.

So: do I need to replace APL folder as well?