AVIC411.com

Need a simple custom background

Hey guys I am looking to see if anyone can photoshop a custom background for me. It should be pretty simple and quick just I don't have Photoshop and I wouldn't know how to use it. here is the link to the photo: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/42/11255 ... b7290f.jpg

Basically I want the scion emblem stripped away and all I want left is the blackbackground and the scion lettering, but change the lettering from black to white. If anyone could do this or has already done this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again to whoever can help!!!!

Hey thanks for the background, a few things though, the font is close but it is not the same that is in the emblem, I want to try and keep the font the same size and same kind, just strip away the full emblem, leaving the font, and then change the font color from black to white. Would this be possible?? The others that you made are very close and I really appreciate them.

Scion8.jpg