AVIC411.com

Pioneer CNDV-80mt Update discs

OK, I get emails and pm's literally daily from people asking if I am still making these discs for people.

Figured I'd just make a post about it to let everyone know.

Yes. I can. I can always get more DVDs when I run out, so if anyone still needs the update discs provided by jlong, I can burn and ship them to your door for $15. This covers the discs (~2.00 each) shipping box ($3.00) and shipping (generally $3.00) plus a couple dollars for my time and gas to the post office. I have had NO ONE that bought one complain about the price.

They generally go out within one day from payment (paypal or MO) and are usually priority mail (2-5 days)

If there is an error when they burn, I don't send them. They have to burn 100% correctly for me to send them out (why waste everyones time?)

I have shipped probably 30 copies so far, with only one complaint. For whatever reason his disc didnt work. I made a new one, sent it out, he said it worked great. I have received probably 20 emails back with people happy and letting me know everything went well.

If you are interested in a copy, email me at

sk1n_w4lk3r AT yahoo.com

or send a PM.

Again these discs were provided by jlong87 so thanks to him, but if you dont have a Dual Layer burner, any dual layer blank media, or are just fuckin lazy, let me know and I can get you a copy.

Eric