AVIC411.com

Samantha tells me the same direction way too ofter, i.e. Take next left. She will repeat it 3 times on a 500 ft street. I just want to punch her in her mammary gland!!! Anyone know how to limit how much this woman talks??? I asked my marriage counselor, and he said drinking could help tune out female voices, but I dont think I should be doing this while driving!

i think everyone who owns an f series has nightmares with smantha's monotronical voice echoing in their ears to take the next right four times in a span of 1/1345th of a mile..

they say time can right all wrongs but after 4 months she still has to cackle 4 f'n times that i need to make the next godforsaken right...

if there is ever a report of a car driven by a seemingly happy man mysteriously driving off of a bridge, i would tell the csu to check the dash and see if an f series navigation unit is installed..

10 to 1 its set to tts samantha..

Samantha tells me the same direction way too ofter, i.e. Take next left. She will repeat it 3 times on a 500 ft street. I just want to punch her in her mammary gland!!! Anyone know how to limit how much this woman talks??? I asked my marriage counselor, and he said drinking could help tune out female voices, but I dont think I should be doing this while driving!

I just want to punch her in her mammary gland!!! that's funny!!