AVIC411.com

F700BT Blackberry Contacts Problem

Hello all, I didn't see a previous post about this and am looking for some help.

I just installed the F700BT and I have a BlackBerry Curve 8330. This is also my work phone for a pretty large sized company (Approx 300 cell phone users) with desk and mobile numbers. In my BlackBerry I have people saved as John Doe, and when you open their contact it lists both their desk and cell number.

I transfered my phone book over to the F700 and it says not all contacts could be stored due to memory, but the real problem is that it saved an entree seperatly for each phone. So an example is on my screen it says John Doe Desk and John Doe Mobile, for all 300 or so employees.

This is too much for me to scroll through to find my personal contacts that are mixed in with the work folks.

So I removed those contacts from my phone so it only showed the 100 or so personal contacts, I cleared the memory on the F700, but even after transfering again it somehow still grabs all the work contacts again.

1) Is there a way to have it store just John Doe on the F700 with the two numbers in it

2) Do you know of something I am doing wrong to get just the personal contacts over to the F700

3) Can you push just a single contact over to the F700 (I dont think I found an option on my phone)

Also, the voice recognition works great for the iPod but it does not recognize anything when I try to use the Voice commands for the contacts. An example is I say "Call John Doe"

Thanks!

I havent got my F90 yet but I have a Curve. I went into bluetooth options and selected to only transfer selected categories under address book transfer. I have approx 1000 numbers total but only transfer personal and some preselected numbers that I created a category for.

options

bluetooth

options

address book transfer

try that. it worked for my ancient N4.