AVIC411.com

Garret is FAST!

Sent my Z2 hard drive to Garret Toomey for his upgrade/unlock service. Man, is he FAST! The drive was delivered to him at 1:33 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 14 in Mansfield, Texas. He put the drive back in the mail at 5:44 p.m. the same day. Wow.

Plus, he shipped priority mail. Guess what was in my mailbox at lunch today (Monday)? Is that fast or what!!

Now I got a Z3 and a big smile :mrgreen: at the bucks saved. When the newer maps are ever released, guess how I'm going to upgrade.

Now if that guy in Michigan making the C5 DD console was as fast......

• 3 weeks later...

I have to add my 2 cents...

For those of you thinking about upgrading your Z1 or Z2, Garret is great.

Like many of you, I have so much music on my Z1 HDD, that I hesitated on the upgrade. I considered just ordering a 60 GB HDD from Garret and starting again with my music and I considered just buying the upgrade CD and living with the OEM hard drive. Finally, I decided on, what I felt was the riskiest of choices.

I contacted Garret on Tuesday morning. He responded quickly. I pulled my HDD and sent it to him priority mail that evening. Thursday afternoon, I received my HDD upgraded to Z3 and my new Z3 60 GB HDD, complete with all of my music. Not bad from Boston to Texas. Everything checks out great. Even my audio settings (EQ, Loudness, Theater sound, etc) were set the same. I'm lovin' my Z3!

You're awesome Garret! I highly recommend you. :)

Thanks,

Bogie