AVIC411.com

256.0 Volts and other issues

Hello all. My AVIC D1 is having some issues (I did the search on the forum but didnt come up with anything). My car is 1998 Nissan Maxima.

Here are the issues:

1. It is showing Power Voltage as 256.0 V (see picture)

I did the installation myself and 100% sure all of the wires connected correctly. Prior to installation I bench tested the uning and had the same 256.0V reading.

2. I cannot get the speed sensor to work.

I've hooked up to VSS wire at the ECU and mesured the voltage on it and made sure it is changing. However the unit does not see any signal coming through. I also hooked up directly to the speed sensor on the transmission and had the same result.

3. The unit never shows the street I am driving on currently.

4. After the destination is set, it never gives out voice directions or changes view approaching the intersection.

5. The Guide View and Route View always unavailable.

6. The unit never does automatic rerout.

The unit has been updated with CNDV-80MT software before I've bought it. The Version Number: 0x050001

All of the AV functions are working great.

I am suspecting that whoever did the upgrade did not do it correctly or maybe used the bad disk. At this point I am hoping that there is nothing wrong with the hardware. Should I downgrade to the previous map version? Is there anything in service menu that can help?

What do you guys think? Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time reading this.

post-13620-12872756275264_thumb.jpg

post-13620-12872756276234_thumb.jpg