AVIC411.com

Can you make your own CD-RM10?

Hey everyone. I recently got F90BT and so far it's been great apart from some small inconveniences. One of those is the lack of a headphone jack (or minijack as I think they are called) input so you can connect an mp3 player (other than the ipod, which has its own dedicated connection). The front panel minijack is supposed to be used with a Minijack-to-composite cable CD-RM10 ONLY. I looked in the manual and it shows the pin-out of the input. I was wondering if that pin-out happens to match the standard headphone jack pin-out (except for the lack of video of course). I'm pretty handy with a soldering iron so if it doesn't match i figured I could just solder up a composite-minijack-to-headphone-jack cable but I don't think radioshack carriers a 3-pin minijack.

Any advice? I don't want to spend 25 bucks on a long-ass pioneer cable that gives me 3 RCA plugs - I want to keep it minijack-to-minijack!