AVIC411.com

Hello all,

When I insert a dvd, I can hear it start spinning and everything works fine, but then after about 10 minutes or so, the disc stops spinning..... and then displays the error message: ERROR-02-91. If I remove the disc, wait about 5 minutes or so, and then put it back in, everything works fine for about another 10 minutes.... then I get the error message all over again.

If I eject and put the DVD back in immediately after I get the error message, the unit doesnt even start spinning the disc to read it, the D# just says that there is a reading error.

With the NAV disc, I put it in and I can hear it spinning, but after about 10 minutes or so, it stops spinning, and when i try to use a feature that requires the unit to read the disc, the feature doesnt work.

I have looked in the pioneer owners manual and found that the error code relates to something wrong with the disc.... so i tried a prand new DVD.... actually 6 or 7 new dvd's.... no matter what I do, the error message comes back....

Has anyone else ever come across this problem? any help out there? I tried searching, but with no luck.... I honestly think it might be something to do with over-heating?... maybe?

Thanks in advance....