AVIC411.com

Daylight Savings Time Issue

Probably about one in every five times that my F90BT is turned on, it gives me some kind of error message stating that the daylight savings time could not be automatically set and asks me if I want to manually set it. After manually setting it a few times, now I just select no but I still keep getting this message. Anyone know what the problem is and more importantly, how to stop it from occurring?

• 3 months later...
http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22547

Already being discussed over there.

but that wasn't the issue this person is having.

do you cross time zones or borders often? i get the same message crossing borders.. i hit no every time too, since i'm not changing time zones, only crossing from canada to usa and back. i don't have a fix, only confirmation of the same problem...

same exact problem, the only time i get the message is in the morning (almost every morning) when i remote start my car while it is in my garage (yes, the door is open) the metal door is not over the antenna, the reception is fine and the XM also gets good reception. this is the only time i get the message