AVIC411.com

Reflash firmware

I've tried to (f90 pre v2.0) manual re-flashing, deck worked, but it was still quarky. v2.0 came out a week later and everything was fine.

Are you re-flashing because of modding issues? If so, re-flash isn't the answer. If not and the unit wouldn't boot up in update mode then , yes you've got the current update.

!! Make sure you are trying to update with the current version !!

If you've messed something up while modding, replace your current files with your archived (pre-modded) files and you should be fine. 8)

Though that was a f90, the f700 should behave the same way. Someone correct me if wrong.

I've been having issues with losing system beeps on boot.

I was planning to do a full reset by manually flashing the firmware and BT updates again and not alter any settings to see if it resolved the issue.

But I can't force a reflash as the unit skips the procedure (as it knows the unit has been updated).

I was just trying this in case the update didn't go to plan and it's introduced a glitch somewhere.

I watched your videos on the other thread you posted. It does seem that the unit is faulty. Especially if is works/doesn't work. Though I'm not to experienced with the f700 and it's attitudes.

Getting these problems without any mods done to the unit points to faulty equipment. I'm sure the last thing you want to hear is; call pioneer (for a fix) or uninstall and send it back/exchange it at a local authorized dealer. With my knowledge that's all I've got...

Anyone else have an advice? Or possible fix?