AVIC411.com

HELP PLZ>>>CANNOT CONNECT CELLPHONE BT to MY F900BT

hey guys,i just bought a brand new AVIC F900BT,got it installed today,but tried all day to pair my cellphone to the bluetooth of the unit,but no luck!!

It says on both of my phones,didnt find a source!!!

I got a SAMSUNG BLACKJACK 2 (i617) and a basic nokia flip phone!! None worked!! What can that be?? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME...

Greatly appreciate the help...thank you :(:(

It should work? I did it with my Samsung i616, same as i617 but Canadian version.

Charles

I did,tried 2 different ones,a red version and a black version!! Cannot find it,both the phone and the unit!!! It just says NO RESULT!! I really hate iphones,i was hopin my jack would work!! i will try a 3rd one then!

What version of Windows mobile you have 6.0 or 6.1? I guess I've turned on BlueTooth on your cell and HU?

how can i find out??

Start, Settings... More... more... About. Mine has 6.1 update.

Windows mobile 6 standard

OK you have 6.0.

I'm not sure if it's because of that you can't link your phone with the HU.

Have you followed carefully the steps in HU?

Alternatively you can still move to 6.1, I can confirm it works with F series.

Appreciate ur help,im gonna try doin that. I have tried everything,was sittin in the car for half hour the first time!! Is ur HU the new firmware or the old one?? Cuz mine is the old one,i gotta update that too!! Anyways I gotta go to work now,thanks again,if u dont mind reply back,also if u know how i can update my jack to 6.1!!! I will check this when i get back....Thanks alot

AL

Windows mobile 6 standard

OK you have 6.0.

I'm not sure if it's because of that you can't link your phone with the HU.

Have you followed carefully the steps in HU?

Alternatively you can still move to 6.1, I can confirm it works with F series.

Appreciate ur help,im gonna try doin that. I have tried everything,was sittin in the car for half hour the first time!! Is ur HU the new firmware or the old one?? Cuz mine is the old one,i gotta update that too!! Anyways I gotta go to work now,thanks again,if u dont mind reply back,also if u know how i can update my jack to 6.1!!! I will check this when i get back....Thanks alot

AL

To update your phone, just go onto Samsung US web site or phone provider there's an update for it and follow instructions, you'll find your way I'm sure. BTW sync your phone before if you don't want to loose your data.

You can update your HU if you like but in my case it was working with prior 2.0 version too.

Good luck and let us know.

Charles

• 2 weeks later...

I could'nt get my blutooth to work and I've had this unit for almost 3 months. I was on pioneers website and was reminded about the blutooth feature.So I tried again and still could'nt get it.then tried from pairing from the phone and when it asked for the pass code I had no idea what it was talking about. Thanks to this forum showing the passcode is 1111, my Blackberry Storm paired with the unit within a minute and transferred all my contacts in under 2min. Thanks everybody!

• 1 month later...
ill instruct you the way i did it with my phone (envy 2).

i went to the bluetooth menu and went to ADD NEW DEVICE

on the AVIC select the 3rd option that says connect to mobile phone.

on your phone it should say PIONEER NAVI

select that and when it asks for a passcode i entered 1111.

then just select the option on your phone to connect and you should be golden.

it may be different with your phone but that's how i did with mine.

Using your instructions, I successfully paired my Samsung SPH-m610 with the AVIC-F500BT. Thanks!!!