AVIC411.com

Anybody gotten MSN Direct cheaper/discounted rate?

so far so good... I like the traffic and the gas prices. The weather and the movie times aren't very necessary for me at this point but they work seamlessly.

The traffic integrates with the map on most occasions, sometimes it's a little outdated when it comes to accidents. (about 30% and only because it keeps the warning after the accident has been cleaned up)

The gas price check has been accurate and is neat. I can see my interest waining in it until I take a long trip. (hopefully under coverage)

The weather is cool but doesn't usually match the radio weather, I just haven't had time to figure out which was correct.

Movie times are cool because it automatically tells you about the closest theatres close by.

I may do the lifetime for 129$ but it's not transferrable and I rarely keep any radio more than three years although this may be an exception, we'll see...

• 2 weeks later...

i'm pretty sure it is just stuck to that radio, so if you sold it to someone else that subscription would go with it. At least thats how my sirius subscription options were explained to me. So if the radio dies and you have to get a new one, you probably would have to pay again. Unless you are good at complaining then maybe they would do something for you but the code for the msn is hard coded to the unit i believe and that is how the subscription is based.