AVIC411.com

New to Avic, What should I do?

I have recently made some purchases on ebay to get my Avic for my 1995 Range Rover classic without doing enough research first.

Here is what I've got:

very clean and fresh from the factory refurbished N1 head unit and brain with east coast disc

brand new N4 brain with all wires except the power/speaker wires and no discs

Pioneer CD-I200 Ipod Cable

Here is the dilemma. I was under the impression that I could use my N4 brain with the N1 stereo and that I would sell the N1 brain and use the newer one. I see here that that is not the case and also the N4 RCA plugs do not work with the N1 but all other do.

I still need other things to make it work. I see that I must either spend another $100 dollars on the power/speaker harness and a compatible RCA harness and then sell the N4 brain with the RCA harness. Or do I get an N4 head unit, power/speaker wires, and discs and sell the N1 head unit and brain with no wires?

What are the pros and cons of the N1 versus the N4?

Does anyone have any of the above mentioned items that they would get rid of reasonably?

Is anyone interested in doing some trading of equipment that would benefit us both?

Does anyone have a back up camera and/or xm receiver?

Is the Ipod cable a universal mount?

Finally, what all will I need to install this in my 1995 Range Rover classic, which is a very unique dash that they made for only the first half of "95.

This is my first post on this site and I appreciate your help and input. I am excited to get this thing up in action. Thanks again.

Cheers