AVIC411.com

reurn home on start up

Take a look to make sure you have deleted the last route. You probably selected return home at some point and it still thinks you are trying to get there. Go to the destination menu. Lower right corner of screen. If the delete route icon is not greyed out then is still storing an active route.

This is interesting... Mine started doing the exact same thing yesterday. I turned my truck on and I hear, " You have arrived at your destination".

I had not EVER used the return home route, and had registered my home address almost 3 weeks earlier.

I checked the icon and it was not active.

I get in to my truck this morning and same thing... " You have arrived at your destination"...

I am assuming that I did something wrong in the mods I made yesterday. I will try going back a couple backups and see if it fixes the issue.

I had made several successful changes to the unit prior to this happening. And in fact, on the day that it began I had not made any changes in several days.

It is only doing this about 1 out of 5 times that I get in the truck. I am trying to determine if there is a common factor between the times it occurs.

If it continues, I will revert back to the stock software and see if it fixes the issue.

T

Just tossing out a "me too." In 6 months, this has happened 2-3 times. Always a surprise when it starts talking. Always thought it was me clicking something I shouldn't or forgot about til I saw this thread.

I'm running Maverickster's mods, plus a few others (XM icons, branding.zip, hardware bypass, etc). I don't think the mods have anything to do with it, given the rarity of the problem. It surely isn't a big enough problem for me to ever consider trying to debug it or remove any mods.