AVIC411.com

:evil:

I bought an F90BT in October. It has been working fine until now, especially after the 2.0 Update.

I started the car today, and noticed something strange.

While the lighting for the knob and two buttons worked, the screen would not turn on. About 5-10 seconds after the lighting turned on, it turned off and nothing was on on the F90BT.

I have tried turning on the car and resetting the system - I believe it resets successfully, the button lighting turns off, there are some whirring noises, and the button lighting turns back on - the screen remains off, and the lighting once again goes away in 5-10 seconds.

I have also tried resetting the battery, and the same result remains.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I bought it from amazon and contacted Pioneer and they said that I'll have to ship it for them to take a look at and either fix or send a new one... I knew this unit wouldn't be worth the hassle.

I never understood why I have to pay the shipping and handling for them when it's because their unit is faulty that I have to send it out to get fixed in the first place!