AVIC411.com

GIANTS theme

Dude, you really didn't have to do that. I do apprecate it though, thank you.

I havent sat down and got to work yet, I've been looking around for some ispiration to make somehin sick. I know what I'm doing for the main icons, and somewhat for the directories, but I wanna be creative with it. I'm gonna sit down tonight though and get a huge majority of it done.

Oh, and capt., maybe next year :wink:

Go Cards

One game does not dictate history. Giants and Eagles have played each other 154 times dating all the way back to the 30's. Eagles won 70 of those games, Giants won 82, and they tied twice (which your QB didn't even know was possible). Giants have 3 superbowl wins, Eagles have none. And since you're so stuck on this season alone, NYG also had a better record than PHI. History doesn't lie, just give up and worry about next year.

Dood im liking that splash, ima put that on now lol.....

i have some ideas also, i just wish I had the photoshop skills, I can prolly whip something up in ulead cool 3d, but you'll have to do something with the back ground....

Yo philly DUD!! yer starting to annoy me lol.. LOOk the Eagles are great, they are the best team ever.... I just dont understand why they never had a super bowl win or even a championship win since 1960, and better yet , explain to me how a team that hasnt won a championship in 61 years...... can take yer wonderfull birds and destroy their yet again pipe dreams LOL....

GOOOOO EAGLES!!!

Glad you like it. I got a good amount of it done today, I'm gonna do more of it tomorrow. I'm gonna have to find a copy of a data.zip because all the Navi-related images are in the data.zip, not in the image.res, so I'm going to try my hardest to get it to you by the end of the week, but I'm really psyched about what's been done so far