AVIC411.com

HTC Diamond and Avic-F90BT phone book issues

I also got mine to sync and put all the contacts to the unit. Here is what I did.

I Deleted all my contacts off my phone after I had synced them with Outlook.

I also made sure there was nothing on the Pioneer, no phones that it had found.

I went into outlook and cleaned up my phone book. Got rid of all the doubles tripples and what not.

I then went into the phone, made it so that the phone was visable to anyone.

I HOTSYNCED the phone to outlook so it could put the cleaned up phone book on the phone.

I went into the car, turned on the ACC to boot up the system.

I went into the BLUTOOTH area of the 90BT and told it to look for phones. After a bit, it found my phone, and my phone responded with do you want to let Pioneer Nav hook to you. I answered yes and then it asked for the code. Pioneer had on the screen that it was using 1111. So I entered 1111.

Phone is now connected to Pioneer. After about 30 sec, My phone popped a message asking me if I wanted to let the Pioneer Nav download my contacts. I answered yes.

I then left the car in it's state of download for about 20 minutes since I now had about 167 numbers for it to download.

I came back to the car after that time, and ALL of my contacts were on the unit.

I can get it to do everything except see incoming TXT messages. I can dial numbers via contacts, or I can use the keypad via voice command.

Good luck hope this helps.

That other software did nothing for me, so I took it off my phone.