AVIC411.com

GOT MY AVICF90BT TODAY!! any installation tips from ur EXP??

i just recieved my AVICF90BT about 10 minutes ago and i want to quit my job and run home to my car!!!

I'm looking forward to installing my AVICF90BT unit today (or at least prep the car for it). I just wanted to know if any of you have any tips from your experiencing installing this unit (running the GPS antenna wire to the rear dash, etc). Basically any lessons learn.

thanks!!

Make sure you have all the harnesses, equipment you'll need for the install - nothing worse than discovering you need an addtional wiring harness or connectors or something andhave to put everything on hold!

Also, power it up and run through the different functions before putting everything back in the dash to confirm everything works and that your antennas are getting good readings, etc.

Good luck and take your time!

Cheers,

Kev

You may want to spend a few minutes browsing the forums, many of your questions will have already been covered previously.

big nudge.. hardware bypass.. read the steps, ground the green wire, move the other wire and ground it, you won't be sorry, and it's worth doing on install.

g'luck