AVIC411.com

700BT $398 6ave.com

http://www.6ave.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=PIOAVICF700BT

6ave.com has the Pioneer AVIC-F700BT In-Dash GPS Navigation System & CD Player for a low $398.00 after Coupon Code: AFLPIO398 (Exp 1/22). Free Shipping. Tax in NJ, NY.

I ordered mine last Saturday (1/24)and received it yesterday. I checked it out today and then I registered it at the Pioneer Site using 6ave as the dealer. Received confirmation email.

Hey guys I was woundering I have a 900BT installed in my car and i'm going to buy a 700BT for my girlfriends car. On the 900bt the outer trim is a glossy black and the pictures that I have seen of the 700BT is a rough black. I was woundering if you can confirm this for me.

Thanlks

Chris

Dallas

Hey guys I was woundering I have a 900BT installed in my car and i'm going to buy a 700BT for my girlfriends car. On the 900bt the outer trim is a glossy black and the pictures that I have seen of the 700BT is a rough black. I was woundering if you can confirm this for me.

Thanlks

Chris

Dallas

The F700BT is indeed a matte finish, not glossy like the F9x's

Wow, this is really a smoking deal!! Better than even the shady gray market crap, and from an authorized dealer... I just ordered mine!

Hard to believe when you see the price, $1199, then apply the coupon code and it knocks it down by 50%! Price, $598, savings, $601 = :D:D:D

Thanks so much for this deal!!