AVIC411.com

Carkit in Chevrolet Nubira station

Hello all,

I have an issue using my F900BT. The call-quality is really bad every 9 conversations out of 10. However, when I'm calling to the garage using this carkit, everything is crystal-clear, both on my side as on the other. Naturally, they are not inclined to fix a problem which doesn't seem to exist when I call them, but it is really annoying, rendering the carkit-functionality almost useless for me. I tried this using different phones, right now I'm using the Samsung D880.

I do have the latest (european) firmware and the BT v3.30 (RC 3) software.

The mic is placed close to my rear-view mirror. Does anyone know if this is the best place for it? Maybe there are some software-settings I could use to finetune anything?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Lintveld

• 3 months later...

For anyone interested: The mic was moved from the rear-view mirror to the corner between windshield and door and the sound improved dramatically. Reception on my side is still not to good, but I blame my phone for that. The other side can hear me just fine now, so this was definitely a good move.

ADG